About Our Cloud Security Solutions - Stop attacks at the source realtime with eBPF
AutoCloudTek specializes in real-time cloud security solutions leveraging eBPF and FCG-Shield™, ensuring the safety of your cloud containers and hosts. Our services offer:
Managed Kubernetes with EKS or AKS
Falco eBPF implemented at host layer
AWS Cloudwatch Agent installed and configured
- Supports AI enabled LOG Processing
AI Log processing and integration using self-hosted models or OpenAI
- Real-time Threat Detection
- Real-time Threat Mitigation with FCG-Shield™ via eBPF running at the host layer
- Real-time Notifications
- Enables PCI & SOCS Compliant Infrastructure
- Advanced Cloud Security
- Nightly Audit Reports Pushed to S3
- Customizable Solutions
- - Automated EKS Deployments via Terraform w/ AI GPU Nodes
- Available on AWS Marketplace
- Discord Server
eBPF (extended Berkeley Packet Filter) is a technology used in Linux kernel to provide programmable packet filtering capabilities at various layers of network stack, including transport layer, application layer, and virtual machine monitoring. It enables dynamic insertion of custom programs into the kernel's networking data path for better control over network traffic processing and security.
FCG-Shield™ is custom software developed to provide real-time reports, alerts and mitigation for containers, while securing EKS Hosts.
Stop and mitigate threats in real-time via Host Layer eBPF
Contact us today to secure your cloud environment!